Respect the Police but Remember your Rights
Contact the Portland criminal defense law offices of John J. Tyner III, Attorney at Law, immediately after an arrest
Drunk Driving - DUII / Drug Charges / Sex Crimes - Measure 11 Cases / Domestic Violence / White-Collar Crime / Shoplifting - Theft / Assault / All Felony and Misdemeanor Crimes / Post-Judgment - Parole - Probation Issues VISIT our Criminal Defense Overview for more information.You have many choices for legal representation after an Oregon felony or misdemeanor arrest. At Tyner & Associates, we advise you to choose carefully - base your decision on skills, experience and most importantly, the successful resolution of serious criminal charges.
- Skills: Portland criminal defense attorney John J. Tyner is a respected trial litigator frequently asked to lecture, write and comment on new strategies for difficult criminal cases, including Measure 11 mandatory sentencing issues.
- Experience: John J. Tyner has over twenty years of practical courtroom experience with over two hundred cases presented to juries in Oregon state and federal courts.
- Successful Results: Portland Trial Attorney John J. Tyner knows Oregon criminal law and how to navigate the criminal justice system. Police respect him and prosecutors who will often choose to negotiate a plea agreement rather than face the Tyner & Associates team in court. In addition, Oregon trial attorney John J. Tyner and his staff have received substantial recognition for exemplary legal services over the past two decades:
- Past Vice-President of the Oregon State Bar
- Former VP of the Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- President's Award Winner (1998) - OCDLA
- Writer, lecturer and mentor for peers statewide and across the country